Fact Checker About
We investigate statements and assertions made by the candidates. Have you seen something on a candidate's website or heard them suggest something during a debate or interview that you’d like Fact Checked? Email your suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll look into the facts.
- Fact Check: Justin Bernier says corporate tax rate is 35 percent (It's Complicated)
- Fact Check: Justin Bernier says Connecticut favors abortion restrictions (False)
- Fact Check: Donovan says Walmart is biggest user of HUSKY: True
- Fact Check: Donovan says money comes 'hardly at all' from unions: False
- Fact Check: Justin Bernier says Connecticut government has doubled size: Only half true
- Fact Check: Chris Donovan says air conditioning cost for war larger than NASA budget: False
- Fact Check: Chris Donovan claims Esty said she plans negative attacks: False
- Fact Check: Wilson-Foley says she 'leads all Republican opponents' in money race: False
- Fact Check: Wilson-Foley says Obamacare cost estimate has doubled: False
- Fact Check: Actually, Mike Clark has 15.4 trillion reasons to run for 5th District seat
- Fact Check: Is unemployment rate higher since President Obama took office?
- Fact Check: How bad is Connecticut's job creation record?
- Fact Check: Connecticut 5th District fundraising: Who's really in the lead?