Citizens Agenda About
Fact-based election coverage on issues chosen by you, the voter.
- Town-by-Town Results: Esty vs. Roraback for 5th District
- Connecticut Election Results: Elizabeth Esty defeats Andrew Roraback in 5th District
- REGISTER CITIZEN EDITORIAL: Opportunity for a different kind of race in 5th District
- Dan Roberti, Elizabeth Esty lead in out-of-state campaign donations - by a long shot
- Citizens Agenda for 5th District: Jobs, Taxes, Health Care, Energy Policy
- Media furious we didn't ask about John Rowland; Citizens, not so much
- 5th District Republicans split on taxes, bipartisanship, abortion in Torrington debate
- Replay: 5th District Republican Debate (Recorded Live April 30)
- My Citizens Agenda: Jimmie Griffin - 5th District leaders too reluctant to address racial issues
- 5th District GOP Debate: Which questions should we ask?
- Republican 5th District candidates will meet for April 30 debate in Torrington
- My Citizens Agenda: Matt Valenti says teachers need respect, higher pay
- Jobs, Taxes, Health Care top 5th District 'Citizens Agenda' concerns so far
- My Citizens Agenda: Audrey Blondin on property taxes, health care, student debt
- Citizens Agenda Poll: What issues do you want 5th District race to focus on?
- Can Citizens Agenda project improve voter registration, turnout?
- Public forums help shape Citizens Agenda campaign coverage
- Jobs, economy top list of citizen priorities for 5th District campaign coverage